Hello SharePoint Readers.
Do you want your own personal contact directory in your site?
Yes, here it is.
The new version of SharePoint provides you with a personal contact directory that you can access when working on any site. You don’t need to search a link and open it, it will be accessible everywhere.
- Open any of your Office 365 or SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Click on the top-left corner icon, you will have the following dialog box opened.
- Click on People.
- It will be connected to your Outlook and will fetch all the contacts.
- On the left side we can see
- On the center we have the names of all the people in my contacts arranged alphabetically.
- On the right side we have the details of the contact we view.
Create contact: You can create a user account by filling in the form below with all the details of your contact.
Create Contact List: In a similar way you can create a list to store all the contacts by filling in the form below.
Create a Group: In a same way you can create a group to store all the contacts according to your required groups by filling in the form below.
Here it is, a personal directory for you available everywhere with your sites. Keep learning! Cheers!