Welcome to a new article on PowerPoint Online, a product venture of Microsoft within Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint. PowerPoint Online is an app being provided by SharePoint to help users to use both SharePoint and Microsoft PowerPoint products simultaneously. How? We’ll see that now.
- Click on the extreme left of your site.
- You will be able to see PowerPoint Online, click on it.
- Welcome to PowerPoint Online.
- You have plenty of templates to create your presentation with.
- You can connect your OneDrive and use your presentation directly from the drive.
- Once you select a template, here is your blank presentation.
- This file can be used as a normal presentation as from your Microsoft PowerPoint product.
- Moreover you have an option to share it with people directly from here rather than sending them by email as attachment. You just need to click on the “Share” icon on the right top corner.
- Here comes the best part of saving the file, it automatically saves it to your Document Library and if you want a separate copy you can download it.